* Shea Butter contains Vitamin A and E
* Shea Butter helps heal scars, burns and stretch marks.
* Shea Butter aids in firming up aging skin, and helps to clear wrinkles.
* Shea Butter can help reduce pain from arthritis.
* Shea Butter is an excellent moisturizer because it penetrates the skin quickly, while leaving it feeling soft and smooth with no oily residue.
* Shea Butter is ideal for hair dressing, it helps to protect the scalp from sores and rashes.
* Shea Butter helps prevent weak hair form breaking, fading, and thinning.
* Shea Butter helps to fortify nails and cuticles.
* Shea Butter helps rid the scalp of dandruff.
* Shea Butter assists the body in healing bruises.
* Shea Butter helps to drain toxins from sore muscles.
* Shea Butter can be used as an after shave to prevent skin irritation; helps to restore the skin's natural luster.
* Shea Butter rejuvenates the pores in your skin and adds elasticity.
* Shea Butter can be used as a muscle relaxer.
* Shea Butter acts as a sun screen; blocks ultraviolet rays and helps to prevent sunburn. It is not a sunblock and does not contain an SPF.
* Used daily, Raw Shea Butter can help keep a baby's skin soft; it helps prevent cradle cap, chafing and diaper rash.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA